ΨOwlkingΨ is one of the many "owlkings". He is known to have several aliases such as ΨWolfkingΨ, ΨRobinkingΨ, ΨEaglekingΨ, ΨCrowkingΨ, ΨStarlingkingΨ, ΨPigeonkingΨ, ΨSeagullkingΨ, and ΨLightninjaΨ. It is rumoured that he is also a noname. The use of this mysterious symbol is not known. He is an upholder of justice and has fought many times against rude players. He talks in a refined manner and manages to group large amounts of people against rude players. If attacked, he will retaliate with many subordinates.
Update: Owlking no longer is seen throughout FLAB 3. No one knows his or her whereabouts.
The letters Ψ or ψ can also be a symbol for:
- psychology, psychiatry, and sometimes parapsychology (involving paranormal or relating with the supernatural subjects, especially research into extrasensory perception).
- In mathematics, the reciprocal Fibonacci constant.
- Water potential in movement of water between plant cells.
- In biochemistry, it denotes the rare nucleotide pseudouridilic acid.
- Stream function in fluid mechanics defining the curve to which the flow velocity is always tangent.
- One of the dihedral angles in the backbones of proteins
- The planet Neptune
- The Schrödinger equation and throughout quantum mechanics, ψ(x) stands for the wave function
- Indiana University (as a superimposed I and U)
- Gangster Disciples
- A Sai, the name of which is pronounced the same way.
- Pharmacology, general pharmacy
- In virology the ψ site is a viral packaging signal.
- The J/ψ meson, in particle physics.
- In the computability theory, represents the return value of a program .
- In circadian physiology, ψ represents the phase relationship between a zeitgeber and a biological rhythm.
- The ψ is also the 23rd letter of the Greek Alphabet