Birds are playable characters in Fly Like a Bird 3. You can be a Robin, Macaw, Pigeon, Seagull, Owl, Eagle, Crow, Ringneck, Starling or a Swan. The first birds were the Seagull, Crow and Pigeon.
- The Robin is the smallest bird.
- The Eagle is the fastest bird
- The Seagull is the slowest bird so it won`t land too hard on the ground.
- The Starling will not gradually fly up when flying straight like other birds.
- The Ringneck is the slowest bird for flying upwards.
- The Macaw is the brightest bird in colour.
- The Pigeon is from Fly Like a Bird 2.
- The Crow is a basic bird that has no special features apart from its ability to eat all types of food in the game aside from butterflies and fish.
- The Owl was once immortal but was changed.
- The Chicks are the babies you have when your egg hatches.
- Swans are the latest and biggest birds added to the game
“The Pigeon is the original playable bird in the Fly Like a Bird games, which first appeared in...Pigeon