Birds are playable characters in Fly Like a Bird 3. You can be a Robin, Macaw, Pigeon, Seagull, Owl, Eagle, Crow, Ringneck, Starling or a Swan. The first birds were the Seagull, Crow and Pigeon.
- The Robin is the smallest bird.
- The Eagle is the fastest bird but crashes really easily.
- The Seagull can't "land to hard", and is good for gliding.
- The swan is the slowest bird.
- The Starling will not gradually fly up when flying straight like other birds.
- The Ringneck is the slowest bird for flying upwards.
- The Macaw is the brightest bird in colour.
- The Pigeon is from Fly Like a Bird 2.
- The Crow is a basic bird that has no special features apart from its ability to eat all types of food in the game aside from butterflies and fish.
- The Owl was once immortal but was changed.
- The Chicks are the babies you have when your egg hatches.
- Swans are the latest and biggest birds added to the game
Pages in category "Birds"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
Media in category "Birds"
This category contains only the following file.