The Cityscape is the first scape to be added in Fly Like a Bird 3. City1 is the most popular server. City1 is also hacker infested.
It is the only place where those with no full version can play. This explains the common occurrence of Pigeons and Ringnecks. This explains why the rooms are so crowded, because they have nowhere else to go.
A disturbing amount of players come into the cities for girlfriends and boyfriends.
It would be a rather peaceful place (discounting the overprotective and paranoid players) if it didn't have such a common occurrence of hackers and trolls. Especially the higher cities, such as Cityscapes 1-4.
- The Cityscapes are the most crowded rooms in Fly Like a Bird 3, as mentioned above.
- You are more likely to find Pigeons and Ringnecks in these scapes, as most of the players don't have the full version.
- There is a glitch which allows Swans to enter most, if not all of the buildings in the Cityscape, which makes it a safehaven from trolls. However, there is a chance that hackers can come into the buildings and attack you without warning.
- There is also another building where Robins can gain access to. It is a brownish red square building by the church that can be entered by both Robins and Swans. For a Robin to get inside, he/she must fly through the underside of the roof. It is rather difficult at first, but with some practice and luck, he/she should be able to get through. For a swan, you simply fly at the wall.
- There is a glitch where, as a swan, the player can fly under the wire coming down from the telephone pole. A second player is required to poo on you, phasing you through the floor and causing you to go underground.