- Swearing is permitted, although don't overdo it
- NO CAPS or FULLY BOLD MESSAGES
- Be friendly. If you have a problem with someone, tell them. If they do not listen, tell them again. If they ignore you, an admin will warn them.
- No spam pages. They're extremely annoying and do not benefit our community in any way.
- No message pages! If you have something to announce to the public, create a blog!
- Trolls will NOT be tolerated.
- Do not edit pages in a rude fashion.
- As stated above, no message pages. That's what blogs are for
- As also stated above, no spam pages. They'll only get deleted
- Clan pages are not permitted. If you want to have a clan page, place it on the Clans page.
- Character pages are permitted, but be original! Inspiration is fine but don't completely copy off something or someone. This excludes fanon, such as Warriors.
- No duplicate pages.
- Use grammar to the best of your ability.
- No matter how minor, do not edit another person's page without their permission.
Breaking these rules will result in a warning, which should be sent to the user's talk page. If the user continues breaking the rules, they will be blocked. The block will become bigger each time that user breaks a rule.
Trolls will not receive warnings and are instantly blocked. However, anyone blocked may appeal on their user talk page.
Pages of Interest
These pages will help you with the basics of Fly Like a Bird 3, and it's wiki.
- How to play FLAB3 with Bluestacks
- New Game Download for Windows
- Clan Front Page
- Player Name List
- Battle Tactics
- Emergent Player Behaviour
- Also, here's a special Discord Link, should you need to contact me: https://discord.gg/NdJR7nN
- An attempt at an overhaul. I'll be taking care of this wiki a bit more now.