If you are in the clan and you have a picture of your cat, feel free to post it with the name under the photo~Fernstar
Leader: Fernstar - A long-haired brown she-cat with black stripes and green eyes. Also has an abnormaly bushy tail.
Deputy: Appleblossom - A bright auburn tabby with white spots, and an apple-shaped shaving shaved unto her soft fur, and her eyes are a bright green. She has many battle scars on her paws, stomach and her face.
Medicine Cat: Tawnyleaf - a brown tortoiseshell tabby she-cat with bright green eyes (Apprentice; Frozenpaw)
Warriors - Toms and she-cats without kits *
- Quietheart - A pretty Shorthaired she-cat with a dusty tan pelt. Has foresty green eyes, and darker stripes along fur.
- Dawnlight - A short-haired grayish blue she-cat with one light blue, almost white eye
- Lightingstrike - short haired, she cat with stormy gray-fur jet black paws, white rings around eyes, black lighting streaks on face, and pale lighting-yellow eyes
- Whisperwing - A dark gray she-cat with two large white blotches on her sides, making it look as if she has wings, a white back left paw, and deep purple eyes.
- Icyclaw - A white slim she-cat with tiger-like gray stripes and piercing icy blue eyes
- Streamlight - A medium haired silver tabby she-cat, which stripes are now faintly turning pale due to age, right light green and left light blue eyes
- Jinfire - A pretty bengal she-cat with blue eyes.
- Icetail- A white she cat with white eyes
- Winterfur - a white she-cat with icy blue eyes, black paws, and gray ears
- Riverbliss- A long haired she-cat with snowy white fur, blue eyes and a kind personality
- Fireforest- An orange tom with green eyes, black paws, and a few black stripes on back. also has a black tail tip
- Wildheart- a short-haired sand colored she-cat with yellow-green eyes
- Shiningdawn'- a silver dappled she-cat with back spots and a black mask around amber eyes(Apprentice; Fernpaw)
- Bramblestripe- a brown tabby tom with amber eyes
- Dovetail- a white and black she-cat with gray spots and blue eyes
- Wintersky- Pure white she cat with icey blue eyes
- Owlbreeze- Ginger with sleek fure, and brilliant blue-green eyes.
- Iceflint- a light gray she-cat with white flecks along back, dark blue eyes
- Cloudstripe- a light grey she-cat with odd white tabby markings, green eyes
- Thistleheart- a light brown tabby tom with black stripes, blue eyes, and black ears, and a horribly scarred left eye
- Nightsong- Black she-cat with misty-grey forepaws and a almost cresent moon mark on left eye
- Raintail- light grey tom with darker grey flecks along back and tail, dark grey tail tip, paws, and ears, amber eyes
- Frozentime- a white(with misty gray stripes on back, and face) short-haired tom with misty gray splotches on all four feet, and vivid sky blue eyes and claws reinforced with sharpened falcon talons.
- Ripplefrost- Grey tabby tom with darker stripes, blue eyes, and white right paw and white tail tip.
Apprentices - Warriors in training (over 6 moons of age, in training to become warriors)
- Frozenpaw: a dark white, sort of grey-ish she-cat with frozen-blue eyes, and dark grey back, and front paws. (Training to be medicine cat)
- Dunepaw- A tan she-cat with brown speckles along back, and green eyes. (daughter of Fernstar)
- Leopardpaw - A golden, sleek she-cat with black specks
- Leafpaw: a light ginger she-cat with green eyes
- Lilypaw- A white she-cat with golden stripes and spota, and one golden ear, had amber eyes
- Hollypaw - lean golden she-cat with light yellow and orange spots
- Lilypaw- A pretty calico she-cat with aqua eyes that have a stormy gray tint. Is thin and a
- Bumblepaw: a dark gray she-cat with almost yellow pale ginger stripes, and blue eyes
- Whisperpaw: a tall and thin she-cat with silver fur and black markings and cloudy blue eyes. normally doesnt talk
- Quickpaw: a silvery white tom with black stripes and spots over his gray pelt, ice blue eyes
- Ripplepaw- a long haired brown tom with bue eyes that seem to have the same patterns as the ripples in a river
- Russetpaw- unknown
- Willowpaw- a blueish grey tabby she-cat with deep hazel eyes and white paws.
Queens - She-cats who are pregnant or nursing kits
Kits -Toms and She-cats under 6 moons of age
- Waterkit- a white tom with black spots and blue eyes
- Frostkit - a handsome tom with blue eyes and has some patches of black and white and it looks like frost on fur
- Nightkit- a dark brown she-cat with forest green eyes
- Cottonkit- a jet black she-cat with a white tail, one front left white paw, and a white patch of fur on her chest, yellow eyes
- Otterkit- a solid grey tom with thick, course fur, green eyes, and faint darker grey stripes along tail, turning white at the tip, light grey paws
- Firekit- a golden-ginger she-cat with yellow eyes, and a flame like pattern on each of her paws, the color of dark ginger, along with a plumy tail, color getting darker leading to the end. (daughter of Dawnlight)
- Brindlekit- a grey tortoiseshell she-cat with hazel eyes and a missing scar-like patch of fur on her right forepad, showing a awkward zigzag pattern. (daughter of Dawnlight)
- Minnowkit: a short furred orange kit with spots and bright green eyes. (daughter of Dawnlight)
Elders - Older cats who have become too fragile for clan duties
Deceased - Dead
- Riverbliss- crushed by tree.